“Peace Through The Lens…An American Story”
A Juried Photography Exhibit
March 3-31, 2017
CHAC Gallery, 772 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204, (303) 571-0440
Chac curator: Judy Miranda, and co-producers Ray Le Jeune and Maria Sands
Prizes: Best of Show $100.00, Judges Award $50.00, and Most Unique $25.00.
All photographic processes will be accepted i.e. non silver process, silver process, digital process, giclee prints,and any medium using the photographic process.
If you are considering entering this show send an email to Judy Miranda, firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line
should be Photography Exhibition, or co-producers Ray Le Jeune or Maria Sands.
Deadlines & Dates
All delivery and pick up times must be met. Consider dates carefully before entering. Commit to this exhibit before February 5th. 2017, so your name can be printed on the invitation.
- February 26, Sunday from 12-5 p.m. Deliver art work to Chac Gallery,
- March 1, Wednesday, Jury date
- March 3, Wednesday, 12-4 p.m. any work not accepted must be picked up at the Gallery.
- Friday, March 3, 6-9 p.m. opening
- Friday, March 17, 7-9 p.m. Judges Awards presentation
- March 31, Friday 12-4 p.m. all works must be picked up or a storage fee will commence.
- Eligibility: Open to all Photographers.
- Chac is a family oriented gallery, be discrete with your submission. We reserve the right to refuse any photographs that do not meet this criteria.
- The exhibition dates are March 3- 31, 2014. Chac Member fee: $20.00 for 1-3 original works. Non-Members fee: $30.00 for 1-3 original works. Any additional works $10.00 each piece
- All works must be ready to hang (no saw tooth or clip angers, no exceptions).
- All works must be original (within 2 years) by the photographer or works not previously shown at Chac Gallery.
- All works must be identified on the back with the photographer’s name & phone number, title & medium and price.
- Sales: A 30 % commission is charged on all sales.
- Liability & Responsibility: Chac will take reasonable care in handling all entries, but will not assume liability for loss or damage in shipping.
A portion of the proceeds supports CHAC’s outreach children’s art programs.
For more information call Judy Miranda, 303.669.8810, or email
Ray Le Jeune at email@example.com or Maria Sands at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors can get their first look at the exhibit on Friday, March 3rd, 2017h when CHAC hosts an opening reception from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. There will be second CHAC reception on March 17h, Friday 2017, also from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The judge’s awards will be presented on that date and time.